Sunday, June 12, 2016

I Scream For Ice Cream!

I made Keto friendly ice cream that is only 233 calories, 4.5g of carbs, 29g of fat and 5g of protein and it is quite delicious. It taste like homemade ice cream. Yum! And it has chocolate chip pieces in it. I also invented making almond bread in one minute. (one egg and 1/4 cup of almond flour) and then you just put it in the microwave for a minute and boom bread. I made grilled cheese from it and it was amazing because I haven't had bread in forever.

Since now that I am keto-adapted (since May 31) I have been losing weight fast! Today (Sunday June 12) I weighed in at 172lb. Wow incredible! I have not been cheating and I have been feeling amazing. The last time I was at this weight was 2014 when I was really depressed and it was not healthy the way I was before. I am so happy I am feeling better and my clothes are looser (especially scrubs, all the nurses at work make comments about how good I look).

So when I was at work I overheard that someone was also on the Keto diet. So listened closer (ease dropped better) and found out that it was my nurse supervisor. I went into a room and she was in there with me, I said to her "can I ask you something? Are you doing the Keto diet?" She said yes and wondered why I wanted to know. I said because I am doing it to. She said she has been doing it since September 2015. She doesn't make recipes like I do though. So I bring her in stuff. I brought her ice cream I made, which she loved and I brought her in avocado brownies which she also enjoyed. It is great knowing someone that also does the "same lifestyle" as she puts it.

As for the future, I have decided to finish out the diet/lifestyle till February 8, 2017. However on August 8, 2016, which marks my due date of my weight loss baby, I am going to Cici's pizza to eat their pretzel stuffed crust pizza. Who's with me to celebrate my weight loss? So far I am at 29 pounds. Whoop Whoop. Only 27 pounds left. I got this!!

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment