Monday, July 18, 2016

Fat Fast

I started a fat fast on Friday and finsihed it on Sunday. The reason I did the fat fast was to jump back into ketosis because I got kicked out and because it can sometimes get you out of a weigtht platue. Last time I did a at fast I lost 4 lb but I didn't drop the weight until 3 days after the fast. So I am sitting at 176lb now. I've been around 178-176 for months now so I'm ready to drop.

I went to the personal trainer and he did not support the ketogenic diet. He basically told me a bunch of lies and told me that I wasn't going to lose if I didn't listen to him. He told me ketosis is dangerous, which it's not. We are born into ketosis amd breast milk has ketones in it so when we were babies we were bascailly on a ketogenic diet. Saying its dangerous is absurd. He told me I needed to be eating at least 2000 calories a day and eat 75-100g of carbs a day. I barely eat 20g a day so that would not make sense. It would send my body into shock pretty much. I can't process sugar and carbs turn into sugar. So, I decided to try a new trainer and I start that on Wednesday for a free consulation. I will let you know how it all goes. I'm looking foward to it.

I've been crazy busy lately with school, work, and volunteering. I get home at 9-10pm and I'm just exhausted. I usually just head to bed but Kevin usually bothers me, wanting to snuggle. I feel bad that he is here all by himself all day long. Hopefully when my spring classes start I will be home more.

No comments:

Post a Comment