Monday, July 11, 2016

New Goals

So originally I was going to do the Ketogenic diet for only 9 months, however I have decided to finish it for a whole year. So my official end date is February 8, 2017. I do plan to have a pizza date at Cici's pizza on August 8, 2016 to celebrate (cheating) being on the diet for 7 months of being healthier. Anybody is welcome to join!

So as of today I am 179lb. You are probably thinking well that not a lot from the last blog you read, and you would be right. I had a week of not being in ketosis because I was on antibiotics from pneumonia in June. The antibiotics I took for 10 days kicked me out of ketosis and therefor I decided if I'm out of ketosis minds well eat normal, so I did, and I gained 5lbs. So this morning I weighed myself and I weight is to 179lb and I'm happy because when I was on the antibiotics I got back up to 183lb.

I am starting on Wednesday with a personal trainer. He will hopefully help me at the gym and teach me what and how to work out the right way and help me loose more weight. I'm excited for that because I want to become more toned and have a flatter stomach.

I'm so busy busy. This week if going to be crazy I just know it. Today I have tutoring for writing, and let me just say getting tutors at the college is the best thing I have ever did. If I go to tutoring I am sure enough able to get an A in the class. Anyway, I have a speech I am giving about ketogenic diet and cancer. I'm really excited about it and hope it turns out the way I hope it will. I have volunteering at the retirement home, which I probably didn't tell you about, but it's for my recreational therapy program. I also have classes monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, which are all going really well. I also signed up for classes for Fall 2016. I have introducation to humanties, Anatomy and physiology 1, and General pyschology. I am really excited. I have two more semester and then I'm done!! (with my AA that it.)

So my future plans are: Finish my AA at EFSC, then Continue to work at Kindred and go to FIU online Recreational therapy program, and after I graduate I want to move to St. Petersburg. It really is nice over there and they have a variety of hospitals to work at. I really want to work at a childrens hospital, maybe Nemors. Anyways, I'm really excited for my future and what is to come.

I'm still single, and I believe that shouldn't be a status, its a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others. I plan on staying single till that special someone comes along and sweeps me off my feet. But for now I am prety content in my life and where I am going.

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment