Monday, May 16, 2016

It's a Beautiful day to save lives

Writing this post at work, because well I'm bored and I have no draws. So good news I lost 6lbs since last week!! I'm not really sure how that happened, maybe from the depression I was having from this past week might have had something to do with it or maybe just the exercise, I'm not sure. This week I start my summer classes. I have astronomy and history. I'll continue to go to the gym 4 times a week, just not today, only Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday. I am now working Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday Sunday. I feel like I live at this place now. I wish I had more friends. Seems like the only places I ever go are work, school, gym and sometimes church. I need to get out more and meet new people. Because now I have no friends, or should I say close friends. The ones that you hang out with all the time, ahh I guess I have to set a new goal. I will get my blood checked in two weeks and other than that nothing much is happening. I'm excited to get on with the summer, hopefully relax in the sun by the pool. Also, I am excited for VBS starting in in June! I love crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment