Friday, May 6, 2016

The good, the bad, and the ugly

It doesn't matter if it was a relationship or a friendship. When it ends your heart breaks. Last night was a difficult night and I ended up binging on chocolate chips which made my stomach upset and in the bathroom all night hurling my guts. I didn't go to bed till 4am and I woke up at 9am. I'm taking my mom out for her mothers day surprise and I need to pull myself together to be someone what normal. Every time I pull myself together I feel like a tear slipping. I keep trying to think: the reason why some people have turned against me and walked away from me without reason has nothing to do with me. It is because God has removed them from my life because they cannot go where he is taking me next. They would only hinder me at the next level because they have already served their purpose in my life. I need to let them go and keep moving. Greater is coming my way. I haven't got to the point where my soul is at peace yet. But I will eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment