Thursday, April 21, 2016

That's what friends are for

So this is awesome: my friend is going to try the diet for 3 days! We are going to do a cook session and then a gym session. I'm excited because now it wouldn't feel like I'm doing this alone. In three days she could get into ketosis and loose maybe up to 4 lbs, well see, maybe she would even want to continue past the three days ;) Haha no pressure. Tomorrow we are going to make strawberry and chocolate peanut butter fat bombs, avocado chicken salad (first attempt), and peanut butter fluff. All will take about 15 minutes. And then maybe after go to the gym and do an abs and back work out. If I go to the gym tomorrow it will been 4 days this week gone to the gym. Fitting the gym into my routine has been great. I always thought that going to the gym would be a pain but now I love it and look forward to it, and feel bummed when I can't go, but only sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment