Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Compliments

Recently I have been getting a lot of compliments at work by my co-works telling me that I look skinny. That feels really good. It's hard to notice it myself though, the only thing I can really go by is my pant size. Clothes I haven't worn in 4 years now fit me, and that is the only really way I can tell I am making progress. When I see a before and now picture I can barely tell anything different beside maybe I have a little more of a waist now...I'm not sure.

 This past week I was suffering from a very bad stomach bug and couldn't keep anything in. Being on keto and the first time I had a stomach bug I was unsure what to eat, since the BRAT diet was out of the question. I pretty much survived on chicken broth, eggs, and tea. And that is all I ate for the past week. You think I would have lost weight during that whole ordeal, but no, I have gained, and I think it might be because I was taking Imodium like they were candy, to stop from going, or I am holding back more water weight. Anyway, I am still not back to my normal self. I only went to one gym session last week. Which was on Friday and it was restoration yoga, which was just getting my body back to exercise after that period were I wasn't doing any because of my sickness.

 School is going well. I love my new classes so far. (anatomy and physiology 1, humanities, and psychology). I don't start my new job until the 12, so in the mean time I am doing 20 hours of community service. On Monday I am taking the elderly to the zoo. The volunteering is for 10 extra points for my psychology class.

A lot of my friends have been asking me about this diet/lifestyle. Some even have decided to start the keto diet this week. I hope you all stick with it for at least 90 days. That way you will really let your metabolism reset.

Have a great week. Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment