Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Food in a Day

Today I decided to share what I typically eat in a day. This is not everyday because I like variety. But this is just an example.
Breakfast 8am: Bullet Proof Coffee (butter, coconut oil, heavy whipping cream, and truvia), scrambles eggs with sausage and zucchini. However, today I might make almond pancakes (almond flour).
Lunch 11:30am: I'll either have chicken breast with a slice of cheese, or a hot dog with a slice of cheese or even a cucumber sub (hollowed out cucumber, chive cream cheese, slice of ham, squirt of mustard). I sometimes go to Chick-fil-a when I'm at school and order the chicken breast sandwich with cheese and then just eat the chicken breast no bun.
Snack: Strawberry cheesecake fat bombs are my absolute favorite snack. (a cup of strawberries, cream cheese, butter and truvia). also i might just have a tbsp of cream cheese with a cucumber or just on a spoon. Handful of nuts.
Dinner 5:30pm: burger with cheese no bun, or a lettuce wrap with ham and cheese and mayo or maybe chicken and broccoli.
What I drink: water, powerade zero ( everyone says its bad for you but its seriously the only way I can get my electrolytes in because water doesn't help alone.) flavored water.

Today I really am motivated to cook new recipes
-Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment