Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Weight change already?

So I promised myself I wouldn't weigh myself everyday or at least weigh myself and record it. I was only going to weigh myself once a week. Every Monday. But today I was just curious. Usually I weigh myself with no clothes on that way it is super accurate but its cold today so that's not happening, (and I'm not even suppose to be checking lol). But I got on the scale and 193!! That's two pounds from 2 days ago. Well today is day 3 and i just woke up so im not sure if today is going to be difficult but i do know that last night i was craving sugar and I found a rescipe online to make chocolate peanut butter heart bombs. They are made with unsweetened peanut butter and unsweetened cocoa powder, I Realize that this is the closest I can get to a Reese cup.

-Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment