Friday, February 12, 2016

Withdrawl

Last night was difficult. I didn't get to sleep until 6am. I was jumping out of bed rushing to the bathroom all night. This is effects from the Keto Flu which is body aches, brain fog, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting, sore muscles. This is because the body is ridding it self from the stored up glycogen giving the body a withdraw feeling. It's a good thing I didn't have to work today. One way to take care of the sore muscles in 10 minutes (which I did) is smash 5 pills of magnesium and 5 pills of potassium into hot bath water and then put Epsom salt in and take the bath, and in 10 minutes the soreness will be gone. Which really did work for me. I also realize how important water is and how much i need to be drinking it especially in this phrase of the diet.On another note I weighed my self to day (even though I'm not suppose to. ah i cant help it) but I'm 3 pounds down. My mind is so baffled right now! And there's no way its water weigh because i never fluctuate 5 pound difference. I am now 190lb. So crazy! I will do an official post about my weight loss on Mondays blog entry. But i was thinking water intake for me is so important, I need to drink half my body weight in ounces of water. But drinking enough water if good for anybody. You should drink some too! Most people think that when you drink alot of water you have to pee a lot that's true but its and adjustment period. Many people are walking around right now dehydrated and they don't even know it. after a week or so of drinking water (half your body weight in ounces) your body will be used to the increase in water intake and level off.

No comments:

Post a Comment