Thursday, February 11, 2016

New discoveries

So this morning I wake up my muscles aching and I just feel weak all over. I know its the Keto flu which is flu like symptoms when your body is getting used to the diet. The cure: replace your electrolytes. But the thing is I can't drink Gatorade because of the sugar and coconut water had too many carbs and sugars. I can maybe drink 4 oz of coconut water a day, and that's not enough for a whole days worth. So water is my only other option. I have to drink half my body weight in oz and that is very difficult. But this morning I found out that I can drink Powerade Zero. I'm so happy because I don't want to feel dizzy when I go to the gym. Oh another this, in gym class yesterday we did planks. I was like wondering why my abs (lack of) where hurting because of those PLANKS! So today I went to the gym and I made 2 different fat bombs. I've been finding it hard to get all my fat in. Sounds easy to just eat fat but its quite hard when you can't eat donuts. lol. So i made lemon fat bombs and chocolate peanut butter fat bombs and there in the shape of a heart. I'm sure as I countinue of this diet I will discover more things I can have.
-Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment